Mission & Beliefs
Mission Statement. . .
Through the use of its resources,
Is to facilitate learning,
Nurture individual potential,
Assist students to believe in themselves through successful learning experiences,
And challenge them to become productive citizens of the future.
Beliefs. . .
We believe that:
- All students can learn,
- All students will be given the opportunity to learn to their full potential,
- All students have inherent value,
- Every person is responsible for him/herself,
- Parents and teachers are responsible for guiding and motivating students,
- Parents, teachers, and students are responsible for achievement,
- The public should be informed of decisions,
- The public should have the opportunity to participate in decisions,
- Schools should provide a safe environment.