- Student Performance--Develop and enhance quality educational/instructional programs to improve performance and enable students to meet their personal, academic, and career goals.
- Highly Qualified Staff--Recruit, attract, develop, and retain highly qualified staff to carry out the LEA (local educational agency)/District mission, goals, and objectives.
- Facilities, Support, and Instructional Resources--Provide and maintain appropriate instructional resouces, support services, and functional and safe facilities.
- Parent and Community Involvement--Promote, facilitate, and enhance parent, student, and community involvement in LEA/District educational programs.
- Governance--Govern the LEA/District in an efficient and effective manner providing leadership and representation to benefit the students, staff, and patrons of the district.